Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Holidays






So, we spent a week in Ontario. Wow, it was hot. I don't think man was created to dwell in such conditions! Our little Inuit treasures were dyin', but they survived. We had a great time with Grandma & Grandpa as well as Auntie & Uncles. Our kids flew really well on the airplane - Ah, the wonder of drugs! Overall it was a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls sure do look like they are having fun. I hope you guys are having a great summer. In a week I head off to the Ukraine on a missions trip with SEND. I also wanted to let you know Derek and I got engaged so if you are not too busy next June I hope you guys can come down to Swift for a wedding. I pray you guys have a wonderful rest of the summer and God bless you!