Sunday, April 1, 2007

CRUNCH TIME

Well, it is now one week until we are completely moved in to our new home! This week is definitely crunch time, as we have lot left to pack up. At least I feel like there is still so much left! We will get everything over bit by bit this week, and then on Monday, April 9th, we'll be moving all of our big furniture over (beds, couch, kitchen table, etc.)
This Good Friday our friends Cam and Rhonda Ross and their two kids from Swift Current will be staying at our place until Sunday, as her brother lives here, and their whole family is coming out to spend Easter with him and his new fiance. I know Megan will have a blast playing with Ethan and Carlee, when they're not over at their uncle's house. His house is a little too small to have a family of four stay at, so we are very excited that we can have our friends in our home again!
So, we have lots happening this week, and I know it's only by the Lord's strength that we'll be able to get it all done!
That's all for now! - Carla

1 comment:

Chris & Cami Mansuy said...

I hope that you guys are enjoying your new place. We are also in the process of looking for a house (in Lethbridge). Chris has gotten a promotion and a transfer to Lethbridge so we're going to be a whole lot closer! Hopefully we'll get to see your new home soon!